Boujad Runner – ‘Pipin’
or 4 fortnightly payments of $312.50 with More info
- Size: 290cm x 73cm
- Name: Pipin
- Region: Boujad
- Estimated age: Newly made
- Pile Height: Short
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool/cotton | vegetable dyed
- Weave Type: Hand knotted, one of a kind runner
- Predominant Colour: Apricot
- Colour Detail: Neon pink | Midnight blue | Lemon | Soft grey
Boujad runners come from a small region in Haouz and are hand woven by local women. Often made of strong bold colours featuring motifs used to tell tales of fertility, rural life, marriage and spiritual beliefs. Each runner is individual in its design and story.
We offer free shipping on all rugs and runners.
We offer a full money back guarantee on all full price rugs if you’re not 100% happy. Simply contact us at the store on 07 5658 1101 within 48 hours of receiving your rug. We’ll have our courier collect it from you, and once we receive the rug back in the store we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked.
This rug is available to view at our Burleigh store.