Boujad Rug – ‘Leila’
or 4 fortnightly payments of $198.75 with More info
- Size: 183cm x 90cm
- Name: Leila
- Region: Boujad
- Estimated age: 30-40 years
- Pile Height: Medium
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool/cotton | vegetable dyed
- Weave Type: Hand knotted, one of a kind runner
- Predominant Colour: Cream
- Colour Detail: Lilac | Purple | Sage | Apricot
- Standout Features: Love Hearts | Flowers | Heavy Border
Boujad rugs come from a small region in Haouz and are hand woven by local women. Often made of strong bold colours featuring motifs used to tell tales of fertility, rural life, marriage and spiritual beliefs. Each rug is individual in it’s design and story. By the very nature of a vintage rug, this may show signs of ageing and wear – these are not faults, simply authentic characteristics.
We offer free shipping on all rugs.
We offer a full money back guarantee on all full price rugs if you’re not 100% happy. Simply contact us at the store on 07-56581101 within 48 hours of receiving your rug. We’ll have our courier collect it from you, and once we receive the rug back in the store we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked.
Out of stock